In Dragon's Crown, runes are used to cast spells with varying effects.
Runes Found in DungeonsEdit
A list of runes not pictures above:
List of rune combinations not pictured:
- C-S-W Call Sylphide's Wind: Casts a spell which shields all players in wind
- D-B-G Dead Be Gone: Kills undead enemies
- D-I-E DIE: Where all living things go (mission related)
- G-W-S Generate Weapon Stash: Spawns a crate of temporary weapons
- O-T-S Open The Sesame: Opens hidden doors
- R-M-Z Reveal Mystery Zone: Used to gain access to the Illusionary Lands (mission related)
- S-O-D Sigil Of Death: Casts a spell with a high chance of killing all enemies in range
- S-O-L Salve Of Life: Casts a healing circle on the ground
- T-P-I The Phoenix Incantation: Grants all players an extra life point
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.